What is Inner Body Experience?
Turning awareness and concentration inward, to movement inside the body; directing attention towards the “Subtle Body” or “Energy Body”; feeling thoughts, emotions, body sensation on their most essential level as moving energies, as life-force at work, rather than as context or meaning
Who is Inner Body Experience easiest or most natural for?
- Body oriented types of people such as athletes or physical artists like the dancers
- tactile people
- people aware of body sensation
- people naturally capable of interiorizing their attention and directing their attention into specific body locations
Who is Inner Body Experience is most challenging/most helpful for?
- people who are detached from their body due to health issues or trauma
- non-athletic or non-expressive with body as a medium
- people with body image issues
How you’ll benefit from practicing Inner Body meditation:
- nurture your body
- target health issues
- get your mind and body working together again
- notice how your thoughts and emotions feel in your body
- heal physical trauma
- live less often “in the head”
- be more present
- love your body
- feel grounded rather than flighty and indecisive
- feel more radiant in your body