What is Mantra Meditation?
Speaking a word or phrase silently to yourself or out loud, usually in repetitions throughout the day or during an established duration of practice; use of a word or phrase (its meaning, sound and “feeling”) as a tool to re-frame or reinforce mindset
Who is Mantra meditation is easiest or most natural for?
- verbal and/or auditory learners
- those who think in words
- those with a sense of the “feeling” of words in addition to their meaning
- those who are sensitive to sound, tones and/or textures
- people who enjoy rhythm or have a good sense of rhythm
- people who believe that what they say and think affects how they feel
- people interested in re-framing their mindset or social behavior
- people whose mind asks for something to “do” during practice
- people who can apply practical approaches without needing to “think them through”
Who is Mantra meditation is most challenging/most helpful for?
- for visual learners
- for nonverbal types
- for those prone to mineral chatter or who need internal quiet
- for those who want to change the way they show up in social situations
How you’ll benefit from practicing of mantra meditation:
- re-focus or re-direct your mindset
- change habits, behavior and routines
- breakthrough blocks, get unstuck
- reinforce and strengthen positivity and feelings of warmth toward others
- deepen your insight through repetition
Your Guided Mantra Meditation Audio: